ConsultationAt NICANOR Clinic and Hair & Face Clinic, we provide professional consultancy services on all queries regarding cosmetic surgeries and non-surgical aesthetic enhancement treatments.
A consultation session is vital in determining the objectives and expectations of the clients, which allows us to draw a list of potential procedures or treatments and customise a solution that fits the beauty aspirations best. Generally, it is the very first step in the decision-making process with regards to the choice of cosmetic procedure or treatment.
Additionally, the process also helps educate the clients on the strength, weakness and other potential issues regarding each procedure or treatment option; which allows both doctor and patient to reach a consensus and make a well-informed decision regarding the choice of cosmetic solutions.
If you are a first-time customer with us, here is what you can expect during a standard consultation session:
- Appointment for consultation
- Ascertain beauty objectives, problems or issues
- Draw up a list of probable cosmetic solutions
- Explanation of all procedure / treatment options, including advantages, disadvantages, indication, contraindication and complications
- Whereas possible, audio-visual or pictorial depiction of procedures / treatments
- A decision is made on the preferred cosmetic solution
- Appointment for procedure / treatment